Arvid E. Anderson1,2
(between 1870 and 1900 - before 21 August 1972)
Arvid E. Anderson was born between 1870 and 1900.3 He was issued a land patent on 11 Jan 1919 in Wyoming 320 acres.4 He married Cordelia Maria Hamlin, daughter of Henry Fremont Hamlin and Emily Barsheba Sweet, circa 1927.5 He and Cordelia Maria Hamlin lived in Albin, Laramie County, Wyoming, in Jan 1948.6 Arvid E. died in Albin, Laramie County, Wyoming, before 21 Aug 1972.7
Last Edited=July 3, 2005
- Unknown author, Colorado Marriage Index, 1859-1939 (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), from internet search. Verify with original record, Anderson, Arvid E.; Cordelia McCormick 01 Mar 1927 Denver 106493.
- Herb Hamlin, "Colorado's Actress Deluxe", The Pony Express, Nov 1965, 10.
- Unknown author, Assumptions by the researcher (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- United States Land Patent, no. 658695; Bureau of Land Management.
- Bunny Spillman, Bunny Spillman to DeAnna Spillman (n.p.: n.pub., 1985), p. 2.
- "Reminiscences of Henry Fremont Hamlin", as told to daughter Myrtle Bennett, ed. by Herb Hamlin, The Pony Express, 14:163, Jan 1948, p. 13.
- Unknown author, SS-5 Application for Cordelia M. Anderson (n.p.: n.pub., 21 Aug 1972).