(March 1883 - )
Myrtle Hamlin|b. Mar 1883|p720.htm|Henry Fremont Hamlin|b. 16 Dec 1856\nd. a 1947|p29.htm|Emily Barsheba Sweet|b. 2 May 1863\nd. 1921|p30.htm|Samuel Hamlin|b. 2 Feb 1832\nd. 17 Aug 1864|p826.htm|Nancy M. Smith|b. 18 Feb 1837\nd. 22 Nov 1902|p827.htm|William A. Sweet|b. 12 Jan 1836\nd. 27 Jun 1886|p31.htm|Cordelia A. Brown|b. 11 Aug 1845\nd. 8 May 1921|p32.htm|
Myrtle Hamlin was born in Mar 1883 in Boone County, Nebraska.2,3 She and Henry Fremont Hamlin lived circa 1897 in Spring Valley, Minnesota, where he built the first steam laundry in that town.3 She lived in 1900 2651 River Dr., Denver, CO.4 She married Dr. (—?—) Bennett between 1901 and 1921.5 She was living in Denver, Denver County, Colorado, in Jan 1948.5
Last Edited=April 7, 2001
- Line 76 household, 1900 United States Census, Colorado, Arapahoe County, unknown cd2. NARA. T623.
- ED #128, Sheet 10, dwelling 221, family 236, line 76. household, 1900, United States Census, Colorado, Arapahoe County.
- "Reminiscences of Henry Fremont Hamlin", as told to daughter Myrtle Bennett, ed. by Herb Hamlin, The Pony Express, 14:163, Jan 1948, p. 6.
- Line 74. household, 1900, United States Census, Colorado, Arapahoe County.
- Henry F. Hamlin, Reminiscences of Henry Hamlin, p. 13.