John B. Barrett
(12 October 1824 - 22 October 1892)
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of John B. Barrett
Descendants of George Louis Brown
John B. Barrett was born on 12 Oct 1824 in Virginia.1,2,3 He married Nannie H. or M. (—?—) say 1851.2 He was a tobacconist for most of his life, first in Louisville, Kentucky, and later in Missouri, where he relocated his family after the Civil War.2,4,5 He died on 22 Oct 1892 in De Witt, Carroll County, Missouri, at age 68.6
Last Edited=January 13, 2008
Children of John B. Barrett and Nannie H. or M. (—?—)
- 1900 United States Census, Missouri, Carroll County, Sheet 204, lines 2, 5. NARA. T623, roll 846.
- Unknown author, United States Census (n.p.: n.pub., 1860), J. B. Barret household.
- Flora C. McCormick household, 1910 United States Census, Colorado, Denver County, Denver, Precinct 7, sheet 7A, dw 65, fam 164. NARA. T624.
- Unknown author, 1870 U.S. Census, Livingston County, Missouri (n.p.: n.pub., 1870), John B. Barrett household.
- J.B. Barret household household, 1880 United States Census, Missouri, Carroll County, DeWitt, S.D. 7, E.D. 158, p. 1/554, dw/fam 11. NARA. T9.
- Ancestry.com. Carroll County, Missouri, Cemetery Records, Vol. I, III-IV. [database online] Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2001. Original data: Ellsberry, Elizabeth Prather, comp. Cemetery Records of Carroll County, Missouri Volume I, III-IV. Chillicothe, MO: Elizabeth Prather Ellsberry, circa 1965.
- Bunny Spillman, Bunny Spillman to DeAnna Spillman (n.p.: n.pub., 1985), p. 4.