Florence Callie Barrett
(January 1867 - 1951)
Florence Callie Barrett|b. Jan 1867\nd. 1951|p40.htm|John B. Barrett|b. 12 Oct 1824\nd. 22 Oct 1892|p41.htm|Nannie H. or M. (—?—)|b. c 1825\nd. between 2 Jun 1870 and 1 Jun 1880|p1152.htm|||||||||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of John B. Barrett
Descendants of George Louis Brown
Florence Callie Barrett was born in Jan 1867 in Missouri.3,4 She married first Samuel Hugh McCormick circa 1888.5 Florence was widowed by Samuel's death on 12 Sep 1902 in De Witt, Carroll County, Missouri.6 She married second (—?—) Waterman between Apr 1910 and 1918.7,8 Florence was widowed by (—?—)'s death before 1920 as Florence reported herself as widowed on the 1920 census.9 She was still working as a china decorator in 1920 in Denver, Denver County, Colorado.9 She lived in Denver, Denver County, Colorado, in Jan 1920 with her son Thomas.9 Florence Callie died in 1951.6
Last Edited=January 13, 2008
Children of Florence Callie Barrett and Samuel Hugh McCormick
- Bunny Spillman, Bunny Spillman to DeAnna Spillman (n.p.: n.pub., 1985), p. 4.
- Unknown author, 1870 U.S. Census, Livingston County, Missouri (n.p.: n.pub., 1870), John B. Barrett household.
- Sheet 204, line 2 household, 1900 United States Census, Missouri, Carroll County, unknown cd2. NARA. T623, roll 846.
- Unknown author, 1870 Census, Livingston Co., MO.
- Sheet 204, line 1 household, 1900, United States Census, Missouri, Carroll County.
- Ancestry.com. Carroll County, Missouri, Cemetery Records, Vol. I, III-IV. [database online] Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2001. Original data: Ellsberry, Elizabeth Prather, comp. Cemetery Records of Carroll County, Missouri Volume I, III-IV. Chillicothe, MO: Elizabeth Prather Ellsberry, circa 1965.
- Ancestry.com. World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Cards, 1917-18 [database online] Provo, UT: Ancestry.com 2002. NARA film no. M1509. Second registration, Denver, Colorado Board, Precinct 4? registration number 98.
- Thomas B. McCormick household, 1920 United States Census, Colorado, Denver County, ED 231J, page 9A, sheet 246, line 48. NARA. T625.
- 1920, United States Census, Colorado, Denver County.