(say 1860 - )
Candace Hamlin|b. s 1860|p1403.htm|Alonzo Hamlin|b. 2 Feb 1830\nd. 26 Apr 1913|p830.htm|Naomi Carpenter|b. c 1831\nd. 10 Sep 1869||Simeon Hamlin|b. 4 Apr 1769\nd. 26 May 1857|p828.htm|Abigail Stratton|b. c 1803\nd. 12 Aug 1875|p829.htm|||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Simeon Hamlin
Candace Hamlin was born say 1860 in Fillmore County, Minnesota.1 She married J. L. Colby say 1885 in Filmore County, Minnesota, .1 She was with her father Alonzo in Spring Valley, Fillmore County, Minnesota, when Alonzo Hamlin died on 26 Apr 1913.1,2 She lived in Spring Valley, Fillmore County, Minnesota, on 2 May 1913 in or near.1 She lived in St. Paul, Minnesota, on 28 Nov 1929 when her brother Frank died.3 She was living on 9 Apr 1948 according to her brother John's obituary.4
Last Edited=June 25, 2006
- Summoned To Their Final Rest: Alonzo Hamlin, Spring Valley Mercury, Spring Valley, Minn., 2 May 1913, 1.
- Hamlin Burials in Spring Valley Cemetery, n.d., Received in correspondence from Steven Walker, Boone, Iowa., Copy held by DeAnna Burghart, Laguna Niguel, CA.
- Frank Hamlin, Sun, pub unk., Minn., date unk, prob. c. May 1913, p. unk..
- John G. Hamlin of Spring Valley Dies, Wykoff Enterprise, Minn., 9 April 1948, p. unk..