George Ansell Sweet1
(7 November 1878 - 29 January 1909)
George Ansell Sweet|b. 7 Nov 1878\nd. 29 Jan 1909|p1255.htm|William Augustus Sweet|b. 12 Jan 1836\nd. 27 Jun 1886|p31.htm|Cordelia Ann Brown|b. 11 Aug 1845\nd. 8 May 1921|p32.htm|Enoch Sweet|b. c 1797|p33.htm|Emily Resco|b. 1801\nd. 4 Apr 1856|p34.htm|George L. Brown|b. 12 May 1820\nd. 20 Jan 1896|p35.htm|Barsheba A. Dumprope|b. 28 Sep 1822\nd. 1 May 1913|p36.htm|
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Enoch Sweet
George Ansell Sweet was born on 7 Nov 1878.2,3 He applied for a pension on 6 Jul 1892 in Cedar Rapids, Boone County, Nebraska, on behalf of the children George named in her previous pension claim.4 He died on 29 Jan 1909 at age 30.3
Last Edited=November 27, 2005
- William A. Sweet pension application file, #352045, cert. 267,182; Federal Pension and Bounty Land Warrant applications, Civil War and Later; Box 36648 (NARA: Washington, D.C.), Widow's Pension certificate #267182, dated 24 Mar 1890.
- William A. Sweet pension application file, Declaration for Original Pension of a Widow submitted by Cordelia A. Sweet dated 8 March 1886..
- Patricia A. Wagner, "Sunset Cemetery, Boone County, NE," Nebraska Ancestree, VIII, no. 2 (Fall 1985): p. 60.
- William A. Sweet pension application file, Declaration for Pension of Children under Sixteen years of Age, dated 6 July 1892, filed 31 July 1892.