Adda May Sweet1
(20 September 1870 - )
Adda May Sweet|b. 20 Sep 1870|p1252.htm|William Augustus Sweet|b. 12 Jan 1836\nd. 27 Jun 1886|p31.htm|Cordelia Ann Brown|b. 11 Aug 1845\nd. 8 May 1921|p32.htm|Enoch Sweet|b. c 1797|p33.htm|Emily Resco|b. 1801\nd. 4 Apr 1856|p34.htm|George L. Brown|b. 12 May 1820\nd. 20 Jan 1896|p35.htm|Barsheba A. Dumprope|b. 28 Sep 1822\nd. 1 May 1913|p36.htm|
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Enoch Sweet
Adda May Sweet was born on 20 Sep 1870 in Wisconsin.1,2 She applied for a pension on 6 Jul 1892 in Cedar Rapids, Boone County, Nebraska, on behalf of the children Adda named in her previous pension claim.3 She married William Gidley say 1895 .4
Last Edited=December 31, 2006
Children of Adda May Sweet and William Gidley
- William A. Sweet pension application file, #352045, cert. 267,182; Federal Pension and Bounty Land Warrant applications, Civil War and Later; Box 36648 (NARA: Washington, D.C.), Declaration for Original Pension of a Widow submitted by Cordelia A. Sweet dated 8 March 1886..
- William Sweet household, 1880 United States Census, Wisconsin, Manitowoc County, Eaton, SD 4, ED 63, p. 31 (stamped p. 75), dw/fam 222. NARA. T9.
- William A. Sweet pension application file, Declaration for Pension of Children under Sixteen years of Age, dated 6 July 1892, filed 31 July 1892.
- Patricia A. Wagner, "Sunset Cemetery, Boone County, NE," Nebraska Ancestree, VIII, no. 2 (Fall 1985): p. 60.