(14 November 1839 - 19 February 1925)
Reuben SWEET|b. 14 Nov 1839\nd. 19 Feb 1925|p1251.htm|Enoch Sweet|b. c 1797|p33.htm|Emily Resco|b. 1801\nd. 4 Apr 1856|p34.htm|||||||||||||
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of Enoch Sweet
Reuben SWEET was born on 14 Nov 1839 in Nova Scotia, Canada.2 He on friendly enough terms with his sister-in-law Cordelia to provide her with a sworn statement in support of her widow's pension application on 13 Aug 1888.3 He died on 19 Feb 1925 in Bear Creek, Outagamie County, Wisconsin, at age 85.1 He was buried in Tn/maine Cem., Leeman, Outagamie County, Wisconsin.1
Last Edited=December 31, 2006
- Unknown author, Created by FamilySearch (TM) Internet Genealogy Service, 50 East North Temple Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150 as submitted in GEDCOM file C:Documents and SettingsAdministratorMy DocumentsGenealogySWEET.ged and imported on 2005/07/31 at 20:35:22. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- Unknown author, United States Census (n.p.: n.pub., 1850), Enoch Sweet.
- William A. Sweet pension application file, #352045, cert. 267,182; Federal Pension and Bounty Land Warrant applications, Civil War and Later; Box 36648 (NARA: Washington, D.C.), Statement of Reuben Sweet, dated 13 August 1888, filed October 12 the same year.