Nannie H. or M. (—?—)1
(circa 1825 - between 2 June 1870 and 1 June 1880)
- Appears on the following charts:
- Descendants of John B. Barrett
Descendants of George Louis Brown
Nannie H. or M. (—?—) was born circa 1825 in District of Columbia.2,3,4 She married John B. Barrett say 1851.3 She apparently died between 2 Jun 1870 and 1 Jun 1880 as John reported he was widowed on the next census.5
Last Edited=January 13, 2008
Children of Nannie H. or M. (—?—) and John B. Barrett
- Unknown author, 1870 U.S. Census, Livingston County, Missouri (n.p.: n.pub., 1870), Middle initial is very hard to make out, but appears to be H. or M..
- Unknown author, 1870 Census, Livingston Co., MO, John B. Barrett household.
- Unknown author, United States Census (n.p.: n.pub., 1860), J. B. Barret household.
- Flora C. McCormick household, 1910 United States Census, Colorado, Denver County, Denver, Precinct 7, sheet 7A, dw 65, fam 164. NARA. T624.
- J.B. Barret household, 1880 United States Census, Missouri, Carroll County, DeWitt, S.D. 7, E.D. 158, p. 1/554, dw/fam 11. NARA. T9.