Thomas Bidwell McCormick1
(16 July 1897 - )
Thomas Bidwell McCormick|b. 16 Jul 1897|p102.htm|Samuel Hugh McCormick|b. Jan 1856\nd. 12 Sep 1902|p39.htm|Florence Callie Barrett|b. Jan 1867\nd. 1951|p40.htm|||||||John B. Barrett|b. 12 Oct 1824\nd. 22 Oct 1892|p41.htm|Nannie H. o. M. (—?—)|b. c 1825\nd. between 2 Jun 1870 and 1 Jun 1880|p1152.htm|
Thomas Bidwell McCormick was born on 16 Jul 1897 in Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri.2,1 He married Lillie D. (—?—) say 1918.3 He registered for the draft on 24 Aug 1918 in Denver, Denver County, Colorado.1 He was employed by at Denver Publishing Company, 17th and ? On 24 Aug 1918 in Denver, Denver County, Colorado.1 He was described as When he registered for the draft in 1918 he was described as tall height and slender build, with brown eyes and light brown hair. on 24 Aug 1918.1
Last Edited=January 13, 2008
Child of Thomas Bidwell McCormick and Lillie D. (—?—)
- Caroline D. McCormick (additional info suppressed)4
- Ancestry.com. World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Cards, 1917-18 [database online] Provo, UT: Ancestry.com 2002. NARA film no. M1509. Second registration, Denver, Colorado Board, Precinct 4? registration number 98.
- Sheet 204, line 4 household, 1900 United States Census, Missouri, Carroll County, unknown cd2. NARA. T623, roll 846.
- 1920 United States Census, Colorado, Denver County, ED 231J, page 9A, sheet 246, line 46. NARA. T625.
- 1920, United States Census, Colorado, Denver County.